Thursday, June 13, 2019

Time Travels

I spent a little time going back to the first post on this blog and was surprised to see it was almost 8 years ago this month.  I have had other blogs showcasing my artwork and activities that I began in 2002 with my first MAC computer.  I can still find photos of many old paintings but the web sites or blogs are long gone.  Makes me wonder where this blog will be one day....I love traveling through time both past and future...I am glad we have electronic media, 0s and 1s to anchor us...

Since the last post, I spent a month in France and Italy with Hubby, mostly eating good food, seeing some beauty,  and resting and watching him recuperate and get strong again.  I painted only once or twice while traveling and have met with my painting groups only twice since our return.  I'll post what I've done lately but do not like them but maybe it will be a reminder and incentive to do more.  I always enjoy painting when I "bring myself to the page" but am finding it harder at times to get started.  Okay enough for ...a verbal rather than a pictorial trip for myself.....



1 comment: